Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Guam Ladies Retreat

Our Annual Guam Ladies retreat was on Friday, July 17.  (All blogs are behind because of the whole no internet thing.)  This year's theme was Lavender Springs Spa: Where Women Rest in God's Faithfulness.  The Guam ladies needed to have a Friday evening retreat instead of our full day event, so we did our best to squeeze all we could in a few hours.

I worked throughout the week on decorating. I was pretty frustrated the day before when some of my set-up disappeared because some of the tables and chairs were borrowed. (Why take them from what we set up!?) But I eventually got over that.  Mostly.


There's a good possibility everyone just comes for the goodies...

....and food. We had an island themed potluck...chicken, ribs, red rice, kelaguen, fruit.  I was very happy!

Our ladies retreat lessons were in the Psalms.  We started with Psalms of Praise for our first session and  moved to Psalms of Lament for our second session. Our prayer station centered on Wisdom Psalms and we ended by touching on the Psalms of Ascent.  




I think everyone had a good time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment