Friday, July 6, 2012

Diving

After the treasure hunt (where I found no treasure--but got a cool t-shirt...and a jar of honey which was random), Ashley & I had air in our tanks, so we went diving with a half of tank. (Hey, I don't have much money this summer, so I'm squeezing every penny out of everything.) 
 Above:  One can even show allegiance to my 'boys under water.  Here is an underwater GO POKES!  (If you notice, I'm missing a glove.  I lost it on the way out to the dive site.)
 Above:  This is me saying, "Where are we? I'm lost. Are we going to die?"  Actually, it's kind of impossible to get lost on this dive site.  I don't really know what I was doing. 
 Above:  Nemo left the band bus and is in Guahan.
 Above:  Until tonight, when I'd upload the pics, they blogger site would flip them for me. I don't know what it stopped. But I think I look better at this angle anyway. 
 Above: I was doing my best to pretend I was sleeping on the floor of the ocean. But, the silly fish kept swimming in front of my face. 
Above:  Ashley & I at the end of our dive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment