Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Sorry!

I haven't blogged in nearly a week, so I would like to offer up a list of excuses:

  • I was in the middle of VBS. It is a very exhausting job, and by the time I would get to the house in the evenings, I was zonked. (And Full House was on, so I had to watch TV.  Please don't judge me.  I also watch Little House on the Prairie.)
  • The actual occupants of the house I had been staying in returned from their trip to the states. Blogging on an iPad is too tricky for me.  (I guess if I blogged on the iPad, my posts would be shorter and probably more of a joy to read for you.  You being my one lonely reader.)
  • My buddy (not-so-bearded-Ben) left island on Sunday. He moved to Guam the same time I first came to Saipan--11 years ago!  He has decided to take his adventures back to Japan.  In keep in line with my excuses, there were going away celebrations! (Or moving junk from his house to the church parties.)
  • I had to direct a children's program at church.
  • There was a potluck. You know how I enjoy eating!
  • I switched islands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment