Friday, July 4, 2014

Tropical Storm Neoguri

(I remembered I could take pics on my iPad and then upload them to the blog. Aren't you guys lucky!)

We woke to a few broken limbs, but that was better than Guam that fared some power outages. I did go to the spa, and it did rain most of the time. (I choose not to take Perry. It wasn't really safe for him to be out today.) But the hot pools are quite delightful in the rain. Here is not-so-sunny-spa.




The most amazing sunsets can always be found after a storm.  I didn't even think the clouds would break tonight, so I wasn't prepared for sunset pics. I was walking down the tourist strip when I saw rays of pink above the hotels.  I dashed to my boonie car asap and found myself the nearest place to pull over next to the ocean.  Here's what I got...

This is up there with the Rota sunset of October 2005 after a similar rainy experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment