Sunday, July 2, 2017

Catch the Wave: Guahan

The Guam youth retreat was awesome!  (I didn't exactly feel great...and I was so tired from my Philippines trip...but it was still awesome.)  We ate lots and lots and lots of great food.  We did lots of swimming.   We had an Easter egg hunt with really great prizes. (It was an "Easter" theme.)  We had four services, several quiet times, and a prayer walk.  (And did I mention we ate lots and lots and lots of good food?)  Somehow, I cannot seem to find a single picture of Perry.  Poor guy.  He was there though. Froze with me in the hotel room for a second year in a row.  On Sunday morning, the youth also led the music for the the Sunday service and some gave their testimonies.  Great weekend!





I ended the weekend with a celebratory lumpia from my favorite Guam restaurant (2nd favorite Saipan restaurant), Troung's.






No comments:

Post a Comment