Thursday, July 9, 2015

My reply to Perry's letter...

Dear Perry,

I'm SO SORRY I left you in Saipan.  I miss you so much.  But, I feel like your services could be greatly utilized during these trying times in Saipan. 

If it helps, I've had a small taste of what you are going through.  We had some flooding here in OK over the last two months.  Therefore, each rain (even the small ones) are crazy!  Two nights ago, we had about 8 inches of rain at my house.  I woke and there was no internet.  This often happens during the rain.  It was only out about 48 hours.  Then I went to call my parents...and there was no phone.  (I discovered today, my line was washed down the creek. Monday I should have a phone again.)  I started to run my bath, and there was no water. 

And just to top things off, I decided since I had felt miserable all week, I'd stop by the doc.  A shot in the hiney and an antibiotic later, I will take that torture to be my punishment for leaving you behind.

On the bright side, think of all the money you're saving since you can use your credit cards!  Wait...you use my credit cards. Think of all the money I'm saving! :)

Miss you!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment