Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Grounded..

Perry and I were grounded...we weren't able to get to Chuuk. So, instead we went to court.  I would have loved to have taken a pic of Perry at his first court appearance, but can you believe I wasn't allowed to bring a platypus in the courthouse?  My little buddy Sam has made some not-so-intelligent choices, and he had a hearing.  But the government here isn't always on their A-game. Though we had a notarized document to appear in court today at 9am, they had decided to move his case two weeks--and didn't tell anyone. I would tell you how I tried to fill out the paper work to visit Sam as "one who provides services of the religious kind" but just thinking about their meanness makes me angry. Therefore, I'll tell that story when I simmer down just a bit. :) 

Since Perry couldn't go to Chuuk or go to court, he decided we should go help at the concession stand. Try explaining to a platypus that we are not making an 8000 mile trip just for a BBQ sandwich.  But it looks like everyone had a great time! For all of you who gave up your Wednesday...THANKS!!!! Perry and I were fast asleep while you guys were hard at work. 

(ummmm....if I flip these pictures--though I flip pics on most of my blogs--, you all gain about 50lbs and are stretched. Since I'm the only 'fat' one of the bunch...I'm just keeping everyone on their sides.)


No comments:

Post a Comment