Friday, May 31, 2013

This and that and whole lot of fun...

Even though Perry and I couldn't make it to Chuuk, we didn't miss any time hopping a plane to another island (my favorite...but...shhhhhh...I don't want to make the others jealous).  Perry and I hopped a flight to Saipan on Thursday afternoon.  I had just enough time to see the pastor and his family who I will be covering for later this summer, go to the spa, drive on my favorite road (Beach Road), and eat at my favorite restaurant (Thai House) where they know me by name.

Here's Perry at the Spa




Perry and I made it back from Saipan for a birthday party today (Saturday) in Guam. The party was at Onward Water Park which had water slides and my favorite, a lazy river.  (However, the lazy river is not nearly as fun unless the entire band is making a chain and getting in trouble by lifeguards!  On a side note, I never saw a life guard once in the lazy river so we could have made a chain!  Next year's band trip--Guam.)
Here is Perry trying to get a tan by the lazy river
 Perry is out there riding a way in the wave pool!
 I house sit on this beach for a couple of months when I lived on island. It was pretty amazing.
 Perry and I prepare to leave after a long day of swimming. 
The last week ended up being basically vacation...but ministry begins this evening!  Now it's time to get to work.  But fear not, we shall have plenty of fun to report back with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment