Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Band Starts Soon

Oh my! BAND STARTS SOON!!!!  You know you are all excited.  My spies have shared a few FB posts about people being excited for band (Hunter & friends).  I also saw that no one has practiced. Shame on you.  Tonight I found out from another band parent that one of you thought band camp started today and was disappointed when you discovered otherwise.  I would like to believe that it is my awesome teaching, my brilliant personality, and your love for the art of instrumental music.  However, I'm no dummie.  You're just bored.  For those of you dreading the beginning of band, I promise to make it fun.  Perhaps we should throw water balloons at the trumpets....or....hide the drummer's sticks...or....shove Cade in a tuba case.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment