Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Might Go Hulk and Today's Adventures

It's hot. I haven't had air conditioning in days.  So, if one of you (talking to my band students here) complain about the heat in the 45 minutes we are outside marching, I just might go hulk on you and we will stay outside all day long. Why? Because I will be immune to the heat by the time I get home, and it won't even phase me.  

And now for today's adventure. I actually wanted to share yesterday's adventures, but it is on MaKenzie's camera so you'll have to get my adventures out of order.

First, we stopped by Sugar King park and did a little hiking as well as saw some remnants of the sugar cane industry which was prevalent before the war.

Smitty & Perry on what is left of the old steam engine.

We haven't completely mastered the English language yet.

Perry & Smitty headed in a cave.

Perry and Smitty sweating as we hike through the jungle.

Then we went swimming on an old US Tank that didn't make it to shore during WWII. I couldn't take pictures because it was very far in the water. I have taken pics before with friend's underwater camera, but I cannot seem to find them on my computer.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment