Monday, July 15, 2013

This WAS going to be the coolest post yet.

So yesterday, we trekked up to Mt. Topachau--the highest peak in Saipan.  We begin with this sign...


OBVIOUSLY, I haven't paid much attention to signs this year.  There was the No Trespassing sign on Dead Whale Day.  On the Grotto day, I had the Do Not Swim sign.  And now this.

Driving to the top was a little scary.  Though, I was fairly impressed with my driving abilities up the mountain. Seeing that it was such a crazy drive, I decided we'd video a segment on the way down.  Fail. I just got on to post it to the blog and it wasn't there. I'm very sad.  I'm sure you are very sad too.

Here's the view though. (It was a hazy day. I probably have better pictures on my computer from previous years.)





No comments:

Post a Comment