Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Incredible Me!

Saipan is having $2 kids movies on Tues/Wed this summer.  Some people look at that as a cheap chance to see I movie.  I look at it as cheap air con!  

We decided to take the children and teens from the church to see the Tuesday movie, Despicable Me.  As I had a van load of kids, I learned that only two of them had ever been to the theater before.  Statements like those are so humbling.  

After the movie we came back to the church for a lesson called Incredible Me!  (And we learned the definition of "despicable" which I think they found the most interesting. 😂)  

Whenever we have kids, we make sure they are always fed.  And since it was Tuesday....TACO TUESDAY!  











For our craft/dessert, we decorated minion cupcakes.  They could have been cooler, but I couldn't find everything I had desired for decorating. But they were all pleased with their Minion. They got to eat one for dessert and take one home for later.












So any event that involves taking home a cupcake is a win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment