Thursday, June 23, 2022

Pacific Island Club (PIC) Saipan

Today Perry and I kidnapped a couple of high school girls from the church to pose as tourists with us.  (There will be a post later about our many, many adventures today. We had a lot of fun. However, I'm too tired to share them all tonight.)  I shall share the end of our adventures first. PIC.

One of my favorite places in the world is PIC Saipan.  There's one in Guam, but Saipan is definitely superior as it has my favorite lazy river in the world. (Guam doesn't even have a lazy river. Boooooo.) I always get so excited at the prospect of a lazy river when I go someplace and am always disappointed as it never lives up to PIC Saipan.   Not only does PIC have an amazing lazy river, it has happy hour  with half price smoothies and appetizers...on the beach...where you can watch the sunset. 


Here we are getting our drinks and some of our food. 


Then bam...it's all gone! 


Perry also enjoyed his...



No comments:

Post a Comment