Monday, June 1, 2015

Garden Getaway

This year, I am getting to do some really neat things I haven't done during my summers on the islands...women's ministry. Today, we had a ladies retreat with 20 women present. This may  not sound like a whole lot, but the pastor's wife had thought 7-8 ladies...10 tops.  I knew God was awesome, so I planned outside the box...for 15. I was in a bit of a panic as I did my best to make the resources stretch for 20! Somehow, it did.

We had a wonderful time.  Everyone left smiling and hugging each other. It was a long day for me. (Note  to self: Don't arrive on Friday morning from a 15 hour time difference and then lead an all day women's retreat the very next day. Poor planning on my part. However, I really never felt tired. God kept me going!)




No comments:

Post a Comment