Monday, June 20, 2016

VBS Kick Off, Year 11

It's my 11th year for Guam VBS.  I believe anyone who makes it past year 10 is allowed to retire.  Here I'm the decorator, the organizer, the purchaser, the opening person, the closing person, the music girl, the sound guy, the kid video lady, the registration person....so exhausting.  And I'm pretty sure I'm going to run another van route tomorrow night because it was almost 1 1/2 hours getting them all home tonight.

Here's Perry at the Base Camp of Mt. Everest.  (Or Mt. LamLam, which we say here in Guahan.)


VBS Snacks on the islands consist of either egg salad or tuna salad sandwich, a cup of soup (usually corn soup or noodle in coconut milk soup), a donut, and a cup of Tang.



And here we are waiting on vans about 45 minutes after VBS closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment