Wednesday, June 6, 2018

3 in 1

Today I did my best to squeeze three days of VBS in one.  I had three sets of music. Three different crafts.  Three Bible studies. Three Bible memory games.  And....I was three times the tired!

Thirteen children came out to VBS and we had seven teens and young adults help.  (This was very good as several were young...and many didn't speak English....and I needed help!)  Today's VBS kicked off their new children's ministry that will meet on Sunday afternoons!






I'm very limited on what I can bring.  Then once I arrive, very few supplies are available. So, I have just learned to get a little innovative.  For example, Paul's chains are my luggage tags from my flight.  The handles to the Egyptian soldier's shield are my priority tags from my luggage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment