Wednesday, June 13, 2018

New Island--Saipan!

I will be catching up on the Chuuk blogs over the next couple of days.  The internet was just too slow to do anything but write my parents that I was alive each day.

I arrived to my Saipan (yes, I said "my Saipan") yesterday morning. Early.  I have managed to squeeze in two spa afternoons and some Thai House.  For those of you who recall that I eat at Thai House every year, yes they still remember me.  I walk in and I hear, "Hello Laura, welcome back! Ice tea?" Ahhhhh....it is good to be back. (Except for the no air con part.)

Tonight, we had a teen movie night. The Incredibles.  This is to help us remember what happened in the first movie, as we will be going to watch the The Incredibles 2 during the youth retreat as our fun outing.  Perry had never seen The Incredibles before. It looks like he enjoyed it. :)


This movie didn't just come with your normal move amenities.  It also included flying termites, mosquitoes, ants, and a gecko that fell on my head. (I didn't tell the gecko that the last one that tried landing on me had the misfortune of drowning in a bathtub.)

No comments:

Post a Comment