Sunday, July 1, 2018

Another Day as Tourist

Two tourist days in a row...and three in a week.  Crazy!

After a great VBS Program followed by lunch, the pastor's family and I decided to play tourist. They had never roamed around the streets of Tumon (the tourist hub).  So we decided to go in to some of the high end shopping centers to see what all of the fuss was about. (Okay, if I'm being perfectly honest here, I felt it was my duty to show them where they could get all the free samples of chocolate, dried fruits, and coffee.)



We ended our adventure with the happiest little kiosk in Guam....Dole Whip.  I'm both sad and happy this wasn't here when I lived on island.  I probably would have been super duper fat.  It came in 2016, and I have had my fair share.


With everyone's bellies full from lunch...and free samples...and Dole Whip, we went home.  But I being the super tourist ditched everyone and headed out to Two Lover's Point to meet my friends for sunset. 






No comments:

Post a Comment