Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Beach Morning

I decided to celebrate my brother's US birthday at the beach.  With a quick stop at Winchell's to get us the appropriate beach breakfast, Perry and I headed to Ben's Beach.  (This is my name for the beach, not the actual name for the beach.  I have no idea on the real name.)  This is the view as you walk down to the beach.



We arrived at about 8am.  So I decided to walk the entire beach along the Tumon Bay.  That took about 1 1/2 hours.  We had it mostly to ourselves.


However, we did encounter one crazy guy in the water. He yelled at me. (I assume it was me since I was the only female around.) "Hey lady. It's impolite to step on someone's slippers." (If you happen to have spent some time in Guam, please read that with the Chamorro accent. It makes it way better.) In case you're wondering, I didn't step on his slippers. 

Perry decided he was looking a little pale, so he caught some rays.  (Perry doesn't like sand, hence the grass.)



No comments:

Post a Comment