Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fresh Crab in Kitti!

Today I got to spend the day in one of my favorite places, Kitti.  The Santos family welcomed me into their hearts many years ago.  I was around when their youngest two kids were born...now ages 10 and 14! Wow. 

We kicked off the day with a feast of freshly caught crab and tuna!  (Frankie always catches crab for me when I come. It is soooooo yummy!)


After a tasty lunch, we spent time ministering the children with stories and crafts. (I was told today was the first time for the younger kids to color.)




During this time, Perry made a new friend!


Before I left, I made sure all of the kids and teens had a new backpack with schools supplies. (Frankie wanted one too. He said it would be good when fishing.  And if he's always willing to feed me fresh crab and tuna...he can have one!)



No comments:

Post a Comment