Thursday, May 30, 2019

Catch the Wave: Pohnpei

Today was the Catch the Wave (youth) Retreat for the Pohnpei church in Kolonia.  The theme was Catch the Wave of Holiness.  Seventeen teens (with a preteen or two that slipped through) came out to enjoy the fun, fellowship, and study. 

As you can see, I was once again presented with a beautiful mwar mwar to wear while presenting. 


We played a lot of silly games....with some silly outcomes as you can see below....


We had quiet times and Bible study....


We gathered in small groups (Perry is really learning a lot)...


And everyone got a new backpack!


My sinuses are still giving me fits, so I'm hoping I can hold up this crazy schedule until I get back to Guam and stop flying and speaking for a few days.  Tomorrow will be even more intense then today (children all day followed by ladies that evening).  Sunday is also another fully day.  For now, I shall catch an hour nap before my next event (which is food). 



No comments:

Post a Comment