Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Have No Fear, Bunkers are Near!

Blog for Tuesday, May 28



Well, it looks like those rains have moved in to stay.  I’m a little disappointed as I want to enjoy the beach.  (And I did get to sit along the waters early in the morning for Bible study).  But these aren’t go-swim-in-the-rain-anyway kind of rain. I’m talking strong wind and heavy downpour kind of rain.   On the bright side, I’m saved from getting sunburned. J

Perry took advantage of this cloudy morning to climb a tree and hang out at one of the many bunkers found around the resort. (Have to fear, should Mr. North Korea decide to send a bomb this way, I have plenty of all WWII bunkers to choose from. I’m certain I’ll be perfectly safe!)




My Tuesday vacation day ended with Pizza Fellowship with many of the church members. The state of Chuuk has figured out how to make pizza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment