Monday, July 4, 2022

Nikko Hotel

Another favorite spot of mine is Nikko Hotel.  Back when I was rich I had a membership at this hotel.  (Oh maybe that was "Back when it was $100/year, I had a membership at the hotel." I think it's in the the thousands now, so by saying I had a membership at the hotel, I sound rich!  And by membership, it meant I could use the pool.)

A trip to Guam is never complete without at least a day at the Nikko.  Sadly, I wasn't able to use my normal "sneaking in to hotel pool" skills because Nikko now requires the guests to have a bracelet to swim.  (How rude!) So I had to be a law-abiding citizen and use their beach chairs instead.  😂  (Actually, I'm not sure that's legit either, BUT no one was using them. Therefore, I wasn't keeping any hotel guests from the honor.)

Here are the Top 5 Reasons I love the place so much! 

They have a great table for me to do my Bible study without getting sandy...


And the view of the pool and gardens are amazing. (Even when you can't get in. Sigh.)


There are great hiking trails around the cliff line...


And a really marvelous view at the top of the trails...

See those four empty chairs in the middle? That's where I spent my time


And then a pretty good view from one of those beach chairs! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment