Monday, July 4, 2022

Perry Calls a Workday

 After a grueling 25 minute flight between Saipan and Guam (hey--when you hate to fly, they're all grueling!), we got IMMEDIATELY to work decorating for VBS.  Over the years, it's generally been a small team decorating.  Just Perry and me.  (Except when I had Ashley with me---or I would call Ben and beg for help--or force Pastor Rex and Tisoy to help me during their days.)  But this year--we had a huge team of youth helping.  It was a blast, and we finished in seven hours.  SEVEN HOURS!  I should have them helping every year!

Like in all the worlds I reside, the drums still distract people from the task at hand...


So you just have to say, "I need you to go make a train to fit in that tunnel."  Then all the boys go lock themselves in a room (and only come out to get very strange supplies).  Though I did get one picture of the work in progress...



But they really did great work...


And we ended up with a wonderfully decorated stage and Sunday School Building! (Somehow, I didn't get pictures of most of the building. Oops.)







No comments:

Post a Comment