Thursday, June 22, 2017

Philippines: Midnight Meal. :)

Due to our crazy schedule, we have an interesting eating schedule.  This includes MIDNIGHT meal!
 
Since this is my third time for this particular conference, I know that this is dangerous. (Especially this is buffet style with amazing food....fresh fruit, amazing homemade pastries, etc .) I made rules.

Rule #1. You do not have to eat every meal. (I am allowed only three meals a day.)
Rule #2. You are not allowed to purchase anything from the snack bar. (But those mango shakes for 50pesos look so amazing.)
Rule #3. You do not need to eat rice at every meal. You may only have rice at one meal. (Portion for rice is to be American size, small, NOT Asian rice portion, super-duper big)

With these new rules, I hope to keep weight gain to 5lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment