Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sweet Life Cafe: Saipan

Today was the Saipan ladies retreat called "Sweet Life Cafe: Where Women Savor Time with God." I don't know about everyone else, but I had a great time! (I'm pretty sure everyone did.)  Perry did get the day off since it was for the ladies.  Since I'm a bit tired and have a lot of work to do, I'm just going to share in picture form....
Decorated and waiting on guests.

Playing a game.  Hilarious.  We laughed a LOT!

Small group time

Making pancake mix to give away.

Crafts! 

Today may not have been the biggest retreat. We didn't go to a fancy hotel.  We didn't have air con. (I sweated. A lot.)  But we had a wonderful time! There were lots of laughs and even some tears along the way.  I'm so glad we got to do this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment