Saturday, June 1, 2019

Another Full Day of VBS!

Perry and I had another great mega-VBS-day where we throw five days of activities into one day.  I was a little (lot) worried that I wouldn't survive since I feel so crummy, but I did! The kids loved doing crafts and would work so diligently and focused that I just sit, rest, and catch my breath during the craft times.  (Plus, we  had several really great helpers  to assist.)  

We sang songs...

And did crafts...

And ate lunch....

And had games (with water balloons!)...


And Perry enjoyed the kids too...


And everyone got a bag of schools supplies...


But...

There's one thing Perry and I don't like. Filipino spaghetti. (Our second least favorite thing is the hot dog).  Well guess what!? Here's both together.  The islanders are so gracious with their food.  And I eat everything...and love everything...except Filipino spaghetti. (It's like the red-stuff on noodles with chopped up hot dogs.)  As you can see, Perry is not so happy with this particular meal.  I'm fairly certain he is scowling more than usual. (Laura was never so happy to be sick in her life so she could skip food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment