Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Guam Night Out

FINALLY....after FIVE YEARS....I got to see my friend Kathy.  (She was pretty much the very first friend I made when I moved to Guam. She was my helper for VBS that first week on island that July 2016.) The last time we got to meet up was 2019. Then there was Covid.  And she also got on with United as flight attendant during this time. So, each time I have returned to Guam, she is somewhere else. 

She was also gone during these last few days in Guam.  But at 6pm the night before I headed back to Saipan, her flight was landing and we go to see each other!

We enjoyed a meal of Thai food along with Ashley and her son William.   Then we headed over for the strangest snow cone I ever had.  There were corn flakes in it.  And...it was surprisingly good



I chose a pineapple snowcone and Ashley got an Oreo cone.  Kathy....she chose cheese. She thought it was good.  The rest of us? We agree with William's face...





No comments:

Post a Comment