Monday, June 17, 2013

The view...

Perry and I meant to get on and blog about a concert we attended on Dead Whale Day.  But the pics are still in my camera--which are on the chair--which is across the room--and we are in bed.  Okay, that's a lie. Perry is stuffed in my suitcase to take to the Philippines tomorrow.  I know, there are probably rules against treating a platypus in such a manner, but it is for his own good. Otherwise, he might get left behind and not see the Philippines!

Since it is 12:45 am...and I've already been to bed once...and I might not be able to blog for a bit...you get what you get.  A platypus stuffed in my suitcase and pics of him posing at our bedroom window.
Can you see the papayas on the tree in the background?

 Even more papayas in this pic way up high
 There use to be trees so we couldn't see them.  Who cares about the brown tree snake, I liked my jungle fence!? Usually, there's a chicken roaming around.
Hmmmm...there are bananas hanging from one of the trees, but you can't really see them.  If Perry had a right ear, they would be right above that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment