Monday, June 3, 2019

Final Full Day in Pohnpei

My final full day in Pohnpei was once again filled with ministry opportunity.  Thankfully, we had a late start which allowed me time to rest as my sinus infection was back in full force and I was miserable. Ugh.

We had a church service on Sunday morning.  Unfortunately for the people, they were stuck listening to me.  But what a crowd!!!  The fellowship that meets in Kitti made the hour trip down the mountain to join the Kolonia church.  





After services we had pizza.  (I had pizza three times during my FSM island hopping.  What happened to fish and rice!? ha ha Okay, actually, I had a lot of fish and rice too.)

That evening the Kolonia church had a potluck.  Oh yes, back to pancit, fried chicken, and all my island favorites.  These are the foods that keep me fat in the summer, but totally worth it.  


After food, I led an adult Bible study.  My instructions were "Training about Relationship Between Husband and Wives or Building Godly Family Life or Dealing with Children, etc..." What to teach, what to teach? ha ha


As always, I really enjoyed my time in Pohnpei!  Several of the ladies shared really encouraging messages to me about how things touched them or their family members during my stay.  Those words made it all worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment