Saturday, June 29, 2019

Old Man By the Sea

The last time I hiked to Old Man by the Sea was 2012.  This is the first view of the ocean as you break out of the jungle.  (If you are in to the miracle cure of Noni, the jungle hike was full of wild noni growing everywhere.)

If you look closely at the rock formation, it looks like an "old man" hence the name. (Perry and I have a similar picture from 2012.)


I love sitting around watching the water splash on the rocks. 


Perry wanted a picture of him with the waves crashing behind him.  


 But to get this picture, he had to hike up these very, VERY sharp rocks.


My camera was doing a terrible job of capturing the amazing colors of the ocean.

But after a beautiful and relaxing day at the beach, we had to climb back up the ropes to get us out of the jungle. 

We celebrated that night with smoothies. I figure we had burned enough calories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment