Thursday, June 13, 2019

Guam's VBS Baby

Gabriel is no longer a baby, but one of the coolest kids ever! I try to bring him home with me every year, but I'm pretty sure his parents will not approve. When he was tiny, I would tell them I was taking him home as my Guam souvenir.

This is Gabriel's first VBS

I know what you're thinking...."A snake!?"  You see, Gabriel's mom and I were eating our VBS supper on that July 2010 night when we looked up and saw this snake.  We screamed.  We ran.  I took this picture.  And just hours later, Gentanin (Gabe's mom) gave birth to the cutest baby boy.  So, this VBS snake literally scared Gabriel right out of her! lol 

(I remember when I woke up the next morning Pastor Rex said, "Gentanin had her baby last night."  I argued, "I just saw her last night, there was no talk of a baby coming."  But Gabriel didn't wait around!)

I'm missing a couple of pics, which are probably on a disc at home, but here's Gabe and me at VBS over the years.  

VBS 2012


VBS 2013

VBS 2015


VBS 2016

VBS 2017


VBS 2018


VBS 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment