Friday, March 17, 2023

Beach Night!

Back in Guam...

Tonight we had a young adult (plus, plus) fellowship.  I suppose I fall in the plus and a few others in the plus plus.  

I was supposed to have dinner with two of the girls. The next thing you know that was changed to a get together with all the young adults. Then the next thing you know, it was a full blown beach sunset party.

So what do you do when you need a lot a pizzas for beach sunset party? Go to the Little Caesars large $5 Hot & Ready promo.  What I didn't realize was THE LINE. I wish I had taken a picture. First I stood in a line about 10 deep to pay. Then you take your receipt and stand in ANOTHER line (it was 35 deep) to wait to pick up your order. This took an hour.  Good thing I was on island time. (The sad thing is--I wasn't even the last one there. In fact, I was an hour late and still one of the firsts. ha ha)











No comments:

Post a Comment