Monday, March 13, 2023

Living Hope Church of the Nazarene

On Sunday I had the privilege of getting to preach at my home church in Saipan.  (You only think I'm from Francis.)  I thoroughly enjoyed worshiping with my friends and "family" in Saipan.  There's a chance that this might have been my last Sunday to worship on this porch (and there is a chance I will get one more).  The church will be relocating soon.  We have been in this location for 12+ years.  But our lease will run out in a few months and the property will be sold.  Everyone has been searching for a new place to call home, so you can be in prayer for that.  

I didn't get great pics on Sunday, but as you can see we had lots of smiles.  Molly (the dog) helps lead the service (see if you can spot her). And our Sunday school classes are going strong.  I love seeing how the church is growing!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment