Monday, March 13, 2023

Youth Night

Once a month, my Saipan church home as a youth service, and I just happened to be on island for it! (Or maybe it was planned on this day just for me.)   It started off a little rough.  (See "Because it was time my island car broke down" post.)  But eventually we did make it, and we had a great time!

They had been playing some games when we arrived....uh...an hour late.  Then it was time for food. I am happy to say we had SPAM fried rice!!! (and cupcakes)  




After our hearty meal, I led a devotion on prayer.  What is prayer? Who can pray? Why do we pray? How do we pray?  And then we spent some time traveling around the room experiencing various prayer stations.  





We ended the evening with a few more of my ridiculous games.  




And as always, Perry had the most fun of all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment