Sunday, March 5, 2023

Talofofo Falls--most random place on island

 From the sounds of my title, you are probably thinking, "why is a waterfall random on a tropical island."  You see--it's not just a waterfall.  Here's what Talofofo Falls has to offer besides the most beautiful  waterfall in the middle of the island.

  • It offers a cable car to take you to the falls--the only one in Micronesia.


  • There's Shoichi Yokoi's cave--the Japanese soldier that missed the memo that WWII ended and hid in the Guam jungle for 29ish years. 


  • The ghost house--a haunted house--year round--underneath the cable car entrance. (If you could see behind Perry, I'm sure there is something creepy. I would like to add, I did not like.)

  • Loveland Garden--I didn't take this trail. It's "adults only."  But it appears it's full of white naked statues. (Sorry, no naked statue pics.)
  • A small carnival--bumper cars, teacups, swing, and a train that didn't work.  




There are several different levels of the falls.  Here are a couple of pics of Perry and I as well as a video of the cable car ride. (Video credit goes to Saipan teen--I'm not that good.)








Here's a link to the last time I went to Talofofo Falls in 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment